Morrie IS THE MAN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGreatDew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give a shout out to Morrie for giving me an awesome experience!

I had been wanting a Bak for my raptor for some time now, I stalked the internet looking for any and all information I could find. I decided on a Roll-X got in touch with morrie here and eventually got on the phone with him.

Let me first start out by saying I am DEATHLY afraid of the phone haha, I don't have the slightest clue why but I never did like the phone and I REALLY don't like talking to strangers. With in the first 25 seconds of talking to Morrie I wasn't even worried anymore, Talk about a nice guy! Morrie is very down to earth and super nice!

He gave me a great deal and I know he will do the same for any of you. So hey anyone thinking about getting a Bakflip get in touch with Morrie hes a good man he will take good care of you!