Interested in a Bakflip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGreatDew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am interested in a Bakflip Roll-x Im told BAK Factory Outlet is the best place to check one out at. I am in need of a pretty good price though as money isn't exactly flowing these days. Could someone get back to me?

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overall awesome cover. Water right. This past Friday I rolled it up for the 1st time and tighten the strap to hold it from moving going down the road and the nylon came over the top of the rivet, so called Morie at BAK and was told to fix it myself and let him know how I did it. Absolutely disgusted me. When you pay that much for a top and it is under warranty, I should not have to fix it. That is what the warranty is for. I don't own a pop rivet gun and I'm not going to buy one. Other than this, do far it's been awesome. Looks awesome and protects awesome.

Love her just the way she is....

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mj: Please call me as we do have a solution that does not involve a pop rivet gun. Driving with only one strap is just unacceptable and we want your new cover to perform without compromise. Morrie 800 653-7089 ext. 704