Great Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bababooey32

Reaction score
So I ordered by Roll-X cover on New Year's Eve only to discover upon delivery this week that I ordered the wrong model. I ordered 96309T instead of 96309. The "T" indicates a model designed to be used with the Ford Cargo management System (or "Track" system). I wasn't sure if this model would fit, and before going through a return and re-order process. I reached out to Bak via their website to find out if the "T" model would work.

I received a prompt e-mail response saying that, no, the "T" model included the worng clamps for mounting to my vehicle. Frankie from Bak informed me, however, that they would send me the correct clamps. No charge........NO. CHARGE!! :banana-mario:

THAT is customer service. Highly recommend their products too. This is my second Bak on my second truck. First time with the Roll-X. I'm sure it is just as great as the Bakflip F1 I had before.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
great to hear, not sure who Frankie is but Morrie definitely cares about each and every sale he makes. awesome guys at Bak Factory Outlet

MORRIE.png

OP
OP
B

bababooey32

Reaction score
that is some good surves. do you think a 4 wheeler would still fit ok

Not sure. I don't have one so I'm not familiar with how they fit. Also, I haven't yet received clamps and installed. Once I install I can take some pictures and measurements for you.