Big thanks to Morrie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered bedrug and bakflip F1 from Morrie. He is a great guy to work with, everything arrived as ordered in perfect condition! Even the freight company he used was excellent! The driver unloaded and put everything in my garage for my wife since I was not home.

I highly recommend Morrie and Bakfactory outlet!

-Greg

IronHawk

Reaction score
My order came today too. Rolled into the garage from taking my kid to the Boat Show and it was stacked in there by UPS. Ordered Thursday afternoon at 5pm and and it was delivered within 36 hours. Crazy fast!

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came a couple days ago. Been to damn cold for me to get it put on. Supposed to warm up Monday. Definitely on my list of jobs to do when I get off work.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered bedrug and bakflip F1 from Morrie. He is a great guy to work with, everything arrived as ordered in perfect condition! Even the freight company he used was excellent! The driver unloaded and put everything in my garage for my wife since I was not home.

I highly recommend Morrie and Bakfactory outlet!

-Greg

what did you pay for boyh if you dont mind me asking. you can pm me if you choose to

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$1249.31 through bakfactoryoutlet website. I am not sure if there is an FRF discount or anything like that. I think both their products and customer service is worth every penny.

-Greg

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my F1 a couple says ago. Took about 30 mins. Was a little worried because the bed rail seals were buckled in several places. Morrie said this was common and not to be concerned. Said take a hair dryer, I used a heat gun, and heat up the buckled area. Worked like the man said. The F1 cover looks great on my black truck. Thanks Morrie for the excellent customer service and super fast email replies. A++++++

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk