Big Props to Morrie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a public shout-out to Morrie @ Bak Factory Outlet.

Since I STILL haven't gotten a VIN# yet for my order placed the very FIRST day the order banks opened (August 26th!), and now seeing trucks actually delievered and STILL no VIN#, I had to order some mods to appease my anxiety, hopefully I get a VIN# before the mods arrive next week otherwise I'll really be going stir crazy with mods and not even a VIN#! :shocked:

Spent a little while searching up the best prices so when I called Morrie I could see about price matching, but I didn't have to do any of that! Right off the bat Morrie threw me a price that blew everything else out of the water :peace:. It was a pleasure doing business with you Morrie, and I can't wait to get my truck in to install the mods and shoot you over some photos! :waytogo:

Bakflip F1 + Bakbox + Bedrug....now if only I could get a VIN# I'd be set! :birgits_tiredcoffee

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Reptar,

Could you please PM me with Morrie's e-mail? I gotta start getting some stuff for the truck and want to give him my business.

Thanks!

~BGM

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
as soon as i get a vin morries getting an email for a very similar order glad to hear nothing but positive though definitely sold me

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey Reptar,

Could you please PM me with Morrie's e-mail? I gotta start getting some stuff for the truck and want to give him my business.

Thanks!

~BGM

as soon as i get a vin morries getting an email for a very similar order glad to hear nothing but positive though definitely sold me

info @ bakfactoryoutlet.com - morrie

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goodies arrived today!

Thanks Morrie!

Now if only I could get a friggin VIN#!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Attachments

• mods.jpg
    mods.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much SUCKS being 3-1/2 months now and a solid MONTH into production and I still don't even have my VIN# pulled yet.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a BedTred with Morrie literally seconds ago.

He's very nice and a great guy to talk to.

Thanks, Morrie!
-Jay