Best customer service EVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In this era of craptastic customer service, I am blown away by the SPECTACULAR customer support provided by Morrie at BAK Factory Outlet.

I bought a Roll-X from Morrie in June, and 2 weeks ago one of the straps pulled free from the rivet that was securing it. Fixing would have required me to drill out the rivet, get a replacement strap, and then secure with a bolt since I don't own a rivet gun. I was just going to do all that, but decided to shoot Morrie an e-mail to see if such a repair might be covered by BAK's warranty.

Well, long story short, a brand new (updated version, even) Roll-X just arrived on my doorstep. What's more, BAK will pick up my original right at my house so the only effort on my part is uninstalling the old and installing the new.

Anyway, everyone should buy their covers, floor mats, bed rugs, etc. from Morrie. He just made my day!

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear they took care of it. Always enjoy hearing the good stories from Vendors. Will def. will keep them in mind if I need something in the future.