The Bak XT line is coming soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
XT to begin shipping in early March

Right on schedule. You will be able to order the XT the 1st week of March!

morrie:pepper:

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BakFlip XT shipping 1st week of March

Hi to all....just an update on the XT. I took my 1srt order for the XT this week with shipping anticipated for the 1st week of March. Charly is creating content for the XT this week which I will post up as soon as I get my hands on it. Please call me for further breaking details if you like.....

Morrie:rockit:

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am getting ready to order the Roll X model? WHat is the difference or recommendation between the Roll-X HD or the Roll-X XT?

Does the XT rails only allow me to add the divider where the HD rails are built out of stronger material?

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
please call

I would love to talk by phone to answer your questions if you will call me its quiet this morning. 800 653-7089 ext. 704 thanks morrie:rockit:

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The RollX XT will have the same beefed up features of the RollX HD. The XT rails will allow you to mount all of the XT accessories, including the sliding bed divider.