** Morrie's BedRug Blowout Group Buy **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an opportunity to offer BedRugs at an incredible price and would like to start a group buy to hook up FRF members, as I always do. If you've been considering a BedRug, now is the time to buy! The discount equates to nearly $100 off regular advertised price! Prices include shipping to the continental US and we have great rates to Canada!

Reptar-Mods-Bed-07.JPG

The group buy pricing will be as follows:

5-9

Without Tailgate Step: $339
With Tailgate Step: $359

10+

Without Tailgate Step: $329
With Tailgate Step: $349

Post in this thread and specify with or without tailgate step. Depending on the interest level, we will close the group buy in 1-2 weeks or until we have enough orders to secure the special price. We will contact everyone interested to secure payment only once we have enough orders. Tell your friends, this is the real deal!

Morrie

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, no takers. I was hoping to take advantage of this group buy to save a few $$$$.

I just picked up my truck and looking at the BEDRUG and Roll X HD once again.

I just need to pick a cover and get it done. I just keep floundering and its driving me nuts.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its held in by place in the bed by velcro strips. I would suspect that it is easy to remove although I never removed my last one for 5 years.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for one with the tailgate step if this is still going to happen.