Yeeesssss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats now do what I did order the cai and tunner from 5star mike at 5star is awesome lockpic if you have rear camera and play with that believe me when I put the cai stage 2 it comes with cover it felt better, then the tunner oohhh man tunner out of this world it goes from animal to beast ! You'll be so happy your never want to get off! What's needed is stage 3 rpg rear suspension to keep the wheel hop away just to much power! And that's awesome to say that you have to much power!!

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talked to the dealer this afternoon. He said he could give me a fairly close delivery date in about 10 days.

He also said the end of July is the cutoff of building 2012s. He said mine was in line but 2 others he ordered after mine didn't make the cut.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealer this afternoon. He said he could give me a fairly close delivery date in about 10 days.

He also said the end of July is the cutoff of building 2012s. He said mine was in line but 2 others he ordered after mine didn't make the cut.

If the end of July is the case, then shouldn't everyone that ordered 2012s receive their truck by the end of August?

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the end of July is the case, then shouldn't everyone that ordered 2012s receive their truck by the end of August?

Sounds right ...IF... they're build made the cut. As he told me, 2 others ordered didn't make the cut and they will then be 2013s and delivered sometime after the new production starts.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds right ...IF... they're build made the cut. As he told me, 2 others ordered didn't make the cut and they will then be 2013s and delivered sometime after the new production starts.

They do not have to pay the price increase for going '12 to '13? or are they still the same pricing?

ALSO,

why would there be a cut if order banks for '12 are still open.. doesn't make sense to me

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do not have to pay the price increase for going '12 to '13? or are they still the same pricing?

ALSO,

why would there be a cut if order banks for '12 are still open.. doesn't make sense to me

All I can say is it's what the dealer told me. He did say if I didn't make the cut and I ended up getting a 2013, the price would NOT change. The quoted price is what it would cost me.