White Screw 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a white 2012 screw about 2 hours ago at my local gas station. Out of all 2012's to see...it had to be a white screw! haha. That's a 180 from my scab tux black.

Anyway, I couldnt get close enough to see the inside thouroughly but it looked silver--not blue.

Truck also needed a wash!

New wheels look good in person but Im not sold on em just yet. There is a lot of silver in the wheels....which is good for all models but White and Black. So far I like the old wheel color scheme better but I like the new wheel design better. 50/50. I'm coming off of solid gloss black custom powdercoat wheels that looked fantastic! So I guess Im hard to please in this arena. One day I will black out the stock Raptor rims to go with the tux black paint.

Glad I waited on a Tux Scab loaded vs a white basic screw--but it was still a nice tease. :waytogo:

One week to go!! :peace:

DirtyWill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a white 2012 screw about 2 hours ago at my local gas station. Out of all 2012's to see...it had to be a white screw! haha. That's a 180 from my scab tux black.

Anyway, I couldnt get close enough to see the inside thouroughly but it looked silver--not blue.

Truck also needed a wash!

New wheels look good in person but Im not sold on em just yet. There is a lot of silver in the wheels....which is good for all models but White and Black. So far I like the old wheel color scheme better but I like the new wheel design better. 50/50. I'm coming off of solid gloss black custom powdercoat wheels that looked fantastic! So I guess Im hard to please in this arena. One day I will black out the stock Raptor rims to go with the tux black paint.

Glad I waited on a Tux Scab loaded vs a white basic screw--but it was still a nice tease. :waytogo:

One week to go!! :peace:

sad panda is sad