White or Black :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kumu

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat man! The red one to me is very nice with a little hint of orange. I also saw a blue one but was from a distance. I hope I made the right choice with white!

The Black is bad ass but living in Vegas! Black is kind of a risk! Triple digits in the summer!
I ordered the white, I'm going to black out a lot, rims, windows, maybe the center of the hood... Something like this

user72512_pic49650_1261272727.jpg

raptor.jpg

That will be nice.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so... I just drove around and stalked a blue one today... I take back my other post. I changed my order to a blue!:whymewhyme:

To OP, good luck! :snoopfacepalm:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
That makes perfect sense, because we all know white Raptor is indistinguishable from a FedEx delivery van., LOL.

I don't know. At least the FedEx truck has some colorful lettering to break up that bleh white paint.:lol2:

hybrid_electric_truck_fedex.jpg

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know. At least the FedEx truck has some colorful lettering to break up that bleh white paint.:lol2:

hybrid_electric_truck_fedex.jpg

And it's aggressive looking in the front!

On the real though, I just saw a white Raptor parked in front of a Dental office and all I have to say is damn, it does look very nice. Theres a black one on base where i work that is always clean and man its mean looking!!!

To be honest you can't go wrong with either white or black!!!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk