What kind of CONVOY transit times are you guys seeing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck gets built next week - what kind of transit times are you guys seeing?

Looking convoy to Nashville TN. For sure - not going rail.

I would think no more than 2 days max on the road. Only 525 miles from Dearborn. 2 days factors in numerous other drop offs of coarse.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here was mine

12 days - build to delivery, especially considering it was on the dino/railway I would say that was pretty good. I'm hoping for 10 days after build day. Nashvegas is a straight shot south of Dearborn and I gotta think that is a popular route servicing IN, KY, TN, GA, FL, etc etc so surely they can whip up a truck load of vehicles within 48 hours going south.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first Raptor it took 15 days to get delivered from build date. I'm less than 5 hrs away. It was also 2 days after the ETA on status sheet. You just never know. We'll see on my 2012 it was suppose to be built on the 13th of Feb now it got pushed to the 16th.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first Raptor it took 15 days to get delivered from build date. I'm less than 5 hrs away. It was also 2 days after the ETA on status sheet. You just never know. We'll see on my 2012 it was suppose to be built on the 13th of Feb now it got pushed to the 16th.

How do you know when/if your build date gets pushed back? Does the sticker update itself and reflect the new date?

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know when/if your build date gets pushed back? Does the sticker update itself and reflect the new date?

I had a status on 1-24-12 a week of 2-13-12
status1-27-12 day of build was 2-13-12
when the window sticker didn't show up I knew something was wrong. Then I found out it was pushed to 2-16-12 and then morning of 2-10-12 the window sticker showed up. You should be all set after window sticker unless something drastic happens to line!
I still planning on going to Dearborn!

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Reptar - where'd you get this status sheet????

Thats the vehicle visibilty sheet that the dealer has access to on dealer connection. Tells the fulll history from order date to delivery