VelociRaptor SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

velacio

Reaction score
Well if its bullet proof the cost is justified, would be nice if they threw on a rocket launcher on the side as a bonus...

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Hennessey builds armored vehicles???

And second question, is it gonna be a "custom built" Raptor, or Expedition with Raptor suspension, in which case, what about the independent rear suspension???

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
i'm sorry is that 1 supposed to be in front of the 95? Who the F pays that much for something like that? Get a raptor and put a shell on the back. You can get a REALLY nice one for that much too

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
i'm sorry is that 1 supposed to be in front of the 95? Who the F pays that much for something like that? Get a raptor and put a shell on the back. You can get a REALLY nice one for that much too

The email I got from Tico had a pdf file and I can't seem to be able to load it. If someone know's how to convert it to a jpg I can email it
But yes, the price starts at $195,000.

2012 Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV
Base Vehicle: 2011 Ford F-150 Raptor Super Crew (available early 2011
Horsepower Options: 440 HP (Base); 575 HP Supercharged ($15,000);
600 HP Supercharged ($20,000)
Seating Configuration: 2+2+2 Captain’s Seating
Color Options: Silver, White, Blue, Black & Orange (custom colors available)
Build Time: 6 Months for Base SUV Conversion
Base Price; $195,000
Payment Terms: $25,000 Deposit to confirm order; $145,000 at Vehicle Purchase; $25,000 upon Completion

Prices subject to change without notice. Contact Hennessey Performance for more details