SVT I think just saved the day....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OFFICIAL UPDATE: SVT just informed me that the Ford system was updated @ 3am last night 2/2/12. My truck has finally left Dearborn and is officially on Rail. It was still on rail out of somehwere in Northern Michigan as of 3am. The scheduled arrival AT DEALERSHIP according to SVT is February 16th!!

I finally have a solid date that the system recognizes. It is noted on this forum as well. Force Majure can only stop it now!! However, it's still two freakin weeks away= Wow.

The 16th is also ONE DAY shy of my target cut off mentioned yesterday (providence) ie on the 17th I was gonna contact FMC. So Ford just made it IF IT ARRIVES ON TIME. We shall see.

If it arrives on the 16th. that will be in between week 15/16 once it arrives. So officially 4 months minimum wait time if you order a Raptor in the Southwest right now.

Above All, Finally a ray of hope. Now to cure my salesman. Doubt it.

This may work out as I had planned to be back in CO for my BDay later this month and if the Raptor arrives on time....I'll have about a week to spare before Im officially over the hill!

PS-Randy, please confirm on the lost VIN you mentioned yesterday.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 months and waiting !

OFFICIAL UPDATE: SVT just informed me that the Ford system was updated @ 3am last night 2/2/12. My truck has finally left Dearborn and is officially on Rail. It was still on rail out of somehwere in Northern Michigan as of 3am. The scheduled arrival AT DEALERSHIP according to SVT is February 16th!!

I finally have a solid date that the system recognizes. It is noted on this forum as well. Force Majure can only stop it now!! However, it's still two freakin weeks away= Wow.

The 16th is also ONE DAY shy of my target cut off mentioned yesterday (providence) ie on the 17th I was gonna contact FMC. So Ford just made it IF IT ARRIVES ON TIME. We shall see.

If it arrives on the 16th. that will be in between week 15/16 once it arrives. So officially 4 months minimum wait time if you order a Raptor in the Southwest right now.

This may work out as I had planned to be back in CO for my BDay later this month and if the Raptor arrives on time....I'll have about a week to spare before Im officially over the hill!

Mine is also scheduled for the 16th and probably on the same train as yours, side note: I have gotten multiple dates from Ford as well but yesterday SVT said it was going through Indiana on the train headed west:peace: although nothing new here , waited 5 months for my 2012 Shelby Cobra to arrive :ROFLJest:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Brother feel free to call me. All this secret dealer and vin stuff is just funny!
I have been selling Ford Truck for a long time. Raptors are just a TINY part of what I do. I was just going to run an OASIS for you? This would tell me if your raptor HAS BEEN reported Sold. If not then your order info is still in the system. IF your raptor has been RDR'ed (reported sold) then info drops off Vehicle Visabilty, that your ordering dealer has acccess to. IF SVT has updated you, you should be good.

BUT you have the right to have your paperwork redone, if your truck HAS NOT BEEN reported sold (RDR'ed).

randy
cell 406 544-6891

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Randy/Others.

I hate withholding dealer name and VIN but its just one of those scars (not scab haha) I dont want to re-live from other forums years ago.

Plus as an auto theft agent amongst other things....posting my VIN at least publically can be dangerous...an old trick is folks taking your VIN to dealer, ordering a key with the VIN...and stealing your car! Since Im so close to the mexican border (less than 45 min drive) I watch out for these things. And it happens here...my brothers brand new dodge ram laramie was stolen out of his guard gated comminuty two weeks after purchase back in '10. I gave the cops from 7am when stolen to 4pm to find it but not luck. I then took my very upset (more sad at that point) brother out in my SRT Jeep and found his truck in 20 min, abandoned but not harmed, keys still inside. Dont ask how, Im just good at what I do. ;) PS-Cops thought we stole it ourselves since I found it so quick. haha. ya sure. Have both police reports to prove btw.

If for any reason things get messy again with my truck arrival....I will PM you (Randy) my VIN for help and thanks for the contract info. It may be needed....

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you Quick. Just called SVT about mine and it has not been placed on a train. Unbelievable!Your post got my hopes up for a bit. Still no explanation how a 1/4 build can be sitting there.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Randy,
Would you be willing to do this for me if needed? My truck was ordered 9/15/11 and produced 1/4/12. Since then it has fallen off the grid with no updates at all. History shows it was produced but blank since then.

Brother feel free to call me. All this secret dealer and vin stuff is just funny!
I have been selling Ford Truck for a long time. Raptors are just a TINY part of what I do. I was just going to run an OASIS for you? This would tell me if your raptor HAS BEEN reported Sold. If not then your order info is still in the system. IF your raptor has been RDR'ed (reported sold) then info drops off Vehicle Visabilty, that your ordering dealer has acccess to. IF SVT has updated you, you should be good.

BUT you have the right to have your paperwork redone, if your truck HAS NOT BEEN reported sold (RDR'ed).

randy
cell 406 544-6891

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the lesson to be learned here is to order your next truck from Randy. Even if it costs a little more to do so, it is money very well spent.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the lesson to be learned here is to order your next truck from Randy. Even if it costs a little more to do so, it is money very well spent.

I second this as a guy who did not order from Randy. If a grand was no object to my dad, I would have told him that Randy was doing the best deals.

Randy is on this forum almost everyday. And every time he's on here he's been helping guys out, who aren't even his customers.

Randy, when I graduate in a couple years and start rolling in the dough, I hope you'll still be around so I can place my Ford orders with you.

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spek, if you go to this Ford Dearborn truck factory website, scroll down thru the plant pics to the bottom.

Inside Ford’s Dearborn Truck Plant | Fantasy Garage

Towards the bottom you will see a bunch of trucks lined up ready to go. Read the script beneath the last pic.

The trucks right in front passed final inspection (Mine) and ready to load rail vs the trucks located in the top right corner still in the bay sections (yours) are still in the final inspection phase. This pic and info helped to clarify and confirm my/our situation(s) when I saw it this week. Again, if I was a salesman...I would have provided this to my customer. I found it myself. My salesman= Fail.

How mine got ahead of yours...dont know? Did you order a Screw or Scab? I ordered a Scab + No graphics. However, you ordered yours over a month before mine--that's where your deal is complete BS and sorry you've waited much longer then myself.

Will keep posted.

PS-NOTHING back from my dealer. Shocker. I assume I will have to take the lead now and depend on someone else at dealer to tell me it arrived/handle PDI/Install Bed-Tred + F1 & deliver the vehicle aka show me everything. To be safe, I already bought my plane ticket (fully refundable) and staying thru my BDay so I'll have plenty of time in CO if a snag arises. Doing everything I can to get the Raptor an end it clean. :shocked:

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[quote\]
Randy,
Would you be willing to do this for me if needed? My truck was ordered 9/15/11 and produced 1/4/12. Since then it has fallen off the grid with no updates at all. History shows it was produced but blank since then.[/quote]

Brother, I will help anybody at anytime, if I can.

Feel free to give me a call or drop me an email.

randy
cell 406 544-6891 or [email protected]

Last edited: