She Landed Early!... Rollin' In Style Now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VARaptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an awesome surprise at 0800 yesterday morning to be awoken by the dealer saying, "You're Raptor arrived in the middle of the night last night, would you like to pick it up today?" WTF?! OF COURSE I'D LIKE TO PICK IT UP... RIGHT FREAKIN NOW! Pajamas and all! Sadly, I did have to wait until evening to finally go get her. I swear there was a tear in space/time yesterday, several hours seemed like years.

Did everyone else want to sleep in their Raptors the first night, or just me? I LOVE THIS TRUCK! :happy107: Pics coming - we had crappy weather so haven't even tried to take pics yet.

Just FYI for anyone still waiting for their truck... this forum sure helped me endure the wait and learn TONS about the Raptor before it arrived. Soak up all the awesome knowledge and experience here and yours will arrive before you know it!