SCT Tuner problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gasRN

Reaction score
I just installed the SCT tuner from 5 Star on my 2012 Raptor 6.2L yesterday and I noticed that now on my dash computer that the gear I'm in no longer comes up on the screen and my fuel managent system says I have 500 miles to go when I only have 3/4 of a tank of fuel. Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering if next time I fuel up if this will fix itself or if this will be a continued problem. Any input would be appreciated.

Mods so far on my truck:
Borla Catback Exhaust
AFE Cold Air Intake
SCT with 5 star custum tunes on 93 performance tune

I have to say I've never had a gasoline truck get these kinda results with this combo. I have put these types of mods on every truck I've had and this combo on this truck is pretty unreal. Doesn't even feel like the same truck. Beleive me you will be constantly smiling driving this beast after putting these mods.

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try hitting the plus button on you shift knob to make the gears appear

The gas thing should reset after you run a tank or two

(it should drop abnormally fast also probably 2-3 mile per each mile traveled depending on how you drive

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hit the gear up button on the shifter a couple times then drive it a bit. It will adjust. Now go enjoy it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The tuner reboots the computer so it may have reset the info display to default. You can get the gear display back and 500mi is probably the max default mileage left since your computer reset it isn't calculating off actual mileage.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2