Screw or Scab??? help fast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i went with a screw, no kids that i know of, not planning on any either. just me myself. the room back there is AMAZING!!!! hell you could put the seats up and live back there!!! also if your at the store and need to throw stuff in the back, theres a real door, not the clamshell shit and then worrying about smacking doors and reaching past one to get at it. plus larger tank, less stops at the gas station (in theory, depends on your driving) and better payload and towing. i wouldnt kick a scab outta bed for eating crackers tho.

and greg, nice looking avy and sig pic. one sexy lookin bitch! and the girl looks good too, who is it?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am surprised no one has mentioned the smaller gas tank in the Scab. I think the bigger gas tank in the Screw is an important consideration.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised no one has mentioned the smaller gas tank in the Scab. I think the bigger gas tank in the Screw is an important consideration.

Very good point as I have often thought it would be nice to have the bigger gas tank...so something to consider as well

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only reason I can see to get a SCrew is for towing and or kids, if your worried about people in the back thats their prob, I love havin a SCab and wont ever go with a SCrew until I need to, the truck is for my enjoyment not for those who ride with me that reaches over the limit of 2.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shorter wheel base
Lighter weight

It was no choice; SCab all the way

If I need four doors, we take my wife's four door sedan.

AMEN!! Leave the family vehicle up to the lady! An excuse to say, "I don't have room, u go get the kids!". Haha