Red or black?? I'm so torn between the choices!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to be getting a new raptor and I don't know if I want the new race red or the tuxedo black. I love the black, it's always a good choice but the red is really pretty also. You don't see as many of them. Input?

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Raptors are faster!!!

^^ That... It's a scientific fact.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

24455003.jpg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I've had both and really loved each. The red is much more obnoxious, smack-ya-in-the-face and the black is more subtle. I love each, but there are times I wish I hadn't got such a loud color for my new truck. But, I also use the truck for work and red is much more noticeable whereas black was stealthy and didn't attract attention from people who didn't know what it was. When people see raptor they think I'm overpaid...wrong! I'm worth every penny and so is the truck!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^^+10000! Couldn't of explained it better!
I love my race red but like the above reply, every job site I drive up on comes to a stand still!
Really easy choices given here. Theyre totally on the opposite sides of the color spectrum, lol
Ask yourself one question- subtle or extravagant look?
That should give ya a better answer! I honestly think you should consider BLUE. Due to your color options given here......
The blue can act as a dark color yet also act as an extreme color depending on the weather and sunlight. I know blue wasn't an option but something you might wanna consider here. Thinking psychology terms to better help ya, lol.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
SwampKing said:
^^^^+10000! Couldn't of explained it better!
I love my race red but like the above reply, every job site I drive up on comes to a stand still!
Really easy choices given here. Theyre totally on the opposite sides of the color spectrum, lol
Ask yourself one question- subtle or extravagant look?
That should give ya a better answer! I honestly think you should consider BLUE. Due to your color options given here......
The blue can act as a dark color yet also act as an extreme color depending on the weather and sunlight. I know blue wasn't an option but something you might wanna consider here. Thinking psychology terms to better help ya, lol.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Funny you mention blue - I was just saying today I shoulda gotten that instead of red as it's a nice color but not as loud. My red truck just looks like an ******* but then again us raptor owners are our own special breed :)