Received my VIN already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the reading I was doing on this site I was expecting my order to take 3-5 months.

I ordered 12/30/11 and today 1/23/12 I received my VIN from the dealer.

At this point I'm pretty optimistic, but we'll see what happens to me actually picking up the truck.

Stay tuned....

OP
OP
J

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received word from the dealer, supposed to be delivered to dealer week of 2/20.

So far so good.....I was told 8-12 weeks and it looks like it will turn out to be true.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, how it always should go.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the reading I was doing on this site I was expecting my order to take 3-5 months.

I ordered 12/30/11 and today 1/23/12 I received my VIN from the dealer.

At this point I'm pretty optimistic, but we'll see what happens to me actually picking up the truck.

Stay tuned....

MAN!!! Count your blessings!!! That is a pretty awesome turnaround!! WHere are you located and what kind of price did you negociate (if you dont mind me asking)?:waytogo:

OP
OP
J

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just called and truck has arrived. Going to pick up tomorrow morning.

8 weeks from order to delivery. Pretty cool!

2barph

Reaction score
I ordered my silver screw on 2/21. I was told 6 to 88 weeks. I figured it will take longer. But after reading this I am more optimistic!