Raptor arrives Friday!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
Went to my dealer today to get my trade in appraised. After getting a great appraisal, my salesman called the yard and found out it will be at the local yard thursday, and at the dealership by friday morning. My ETA was the 13th looks like it will get in a little early! Can not wait to be driving this beast! This friday will make 85 days from the time I ordered. Extremely happy all together with my dealer and salesman, especially after hearing some of the horror stories guys are having on here. If anyone is looking for a good dealership and salesman down south near New Orleans let me know. I hope this ordering process starts working out a little better for some the guys on here looking to order.

Already got a few mods in to put on the beast when she gets home:
Craven Stubby,HID's, Recon interior LED bulbs, Truck USA tonneau cover, and bedrug mat.

Looking to get some General Grabbers with either the stock wheels or a set of methods, SW exhaust, and ADD front and rear bumper. Plus I am sure more will come lol. :peace:

Will take pics after I get the tonneau cover on.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday cannot come soon enough.thats great news can't wait to see them pics.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Are you doing a full on HID retrofit or just swapping the bulbs and ballasts?

OP
OP
NolaRaptor

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
Friday cannot come soon enough.thats great news can't wait to see them pics.

It sure can't its going to be a long week.

Congrats! Are you doing a full on HID retrofit or just swapping the bulbs and ballasts?

Just doing a swap for now, possibly in the future do a retrofit or get the Recon headlight set up. Not really sure, going to see how I like just the HID's first and then go from there.

Also really thinking of doing a full body vinyl wrap. I really like that Sterling Gray Ford has.

OP
OP
NolaRaptor

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
So pissed!! Got a call from my dealer this morning saying that my raptor didn't make it to the yard today because the train broke down! Of course that would happen to delay this even more. Now if I am lucky I will be getting it Monday. The train was coming from Atlanta. This is going to be the longest weekend ever now.