Raptar, this is master, it's time to land

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor,

I know you are out there flying around looking for your new master. I'm with you. For without me, you wouldnt have been born. Uh hu. :peace:

Soooooo dammit, go northwest from your current location and stop soon after you clear Navajo Country.

The Dealer is waiting to PDI you, install your new bed-tred + F1 backflip, then top off gas tank.....then we ride partner!

Take your time and arrive safe but....hurry up as well. :Jedi:

Your Pal,
Q. Sand aka Sandman

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once it arrives, be prepared to wait a bit longer. It still has to go through PDI service, detail, and all that other jazz.

I'm glad it's finally going to get here though

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bring tissues an maby a plastic driver seat cover for when you finally pick it up.....:ROFLJest:.....congrats brother

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dudes. PDI should be complete before my plane takes off from CA on its way to CO. The Bed-Tred and F1 will also need about 1 day to install. This should all be handled in time. Hopefully I get the call today.....?

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still nothing. My schedule for pick-up mixed with work is officially blown. Now the clock starts to tick the other way. Im not calling my dealer anymore and no need to contact SVT or Ford since I know its off rail and simply waiting to be dlivered. Scheduled delviery was Monday 1/23 fyi. No other words to say other than "I'm Frozen" & this sucks.

Attachments

• han_solo_star_wars_7_vii_star_wars_episode_7_seven_7th_seventh.jpg
    han_solo_star_wars_7_vii_star_wars_episode_7_seven_7th_seventh.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 49

shakenbake

Reaction score
i have an bakflip hd, took 20 minutes to install. i hope you arent paying an arm and a leg to do it. sooooper easy install.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still nothing. My schedule for pick-up mixed with work is officially blown. Now the clock starts to tick the other way. Im not calling my dealer anymore and no need to contact SVT or Ford since I know its off rail and simply waiting to be dlivered. Scheduled delviery was Monday 1/23 fyi. No other words to say other than "I'm Frozen" & this sucks.

Hurry up and wait ! :Good or Bad:[