Questions on raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akmike

Reaction score
I don't think when I ordered my raptor I asked the right questions. Now after reading a lot on this site. I come to learn that I couldn't order the truck and go pick it up on 90 day. So I ordered the truck on 1/4 called today and was told nothing so were do I go from here.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol. You ordered first and asked second? I think if most of the guys on this site were guarenteed 90 days from the time of order to pick up at dealer, they'd all take that offer. Some guys here have been waiting close to 5 months. Pathetic if you ask me for a domestic car. Hell, pathetic for a foreign car too. BTW, welcome to the site:)

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say it, but you'll have to wait if its coming from the plant, and wait a looong time. Don't worry though, the wait's worth it in the end :peace:

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call SVT with your dealer # and Order # .. I assume you called dealership and was told nothing?

OP
OP
Akmike

Akmike

Reaction score
White608 yep your correct I wasn't told jack. I will call them on Monday. Looking thru everyone post on the wait. Well I live in Alaska so add sum more shipping time.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a screw on Dec 14th, told build date is Feb 20th, so I should have it in about 90 days if delivery takes 2-3 weeks.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much akmike. A lot of the guys who had extreme waits had builds that were being processed through the holidays. From what I heard, the factories slow down around that time of year and can get a little backed up. It seems like Ford is spitting them out faster now but who really knows... Just an observation.

Hang in there... It'll be worth the wait! :waytogo:

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I heard, the factories slow down around that time of year
And the Superbowl.....

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so were do I go from here.

Watch Ultimate Factories on the National Geographic Channel, tonight. The FoMoCo Dearborn plant is supposed to air for the first time.

You should have your Raptor by early April; unless there's another earthquake, tsunami, nuclear holocaust...