Priority Tracking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stau40

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on Sept. 22 and still don't have a VIN number. I talked to my dealer a couple weeks ago and they said it was a priority 10 order, but I just dug up my original order confirmation and it shows it as a priority 80. My question - Is there any way to find out when the order was changed from a priority 80 to a 10? Is it tracked in the dealers computer thru the ordering system so I could have them pull up the order and it would show me the details like this?

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on Sept. 22 and still don't have a VIN number. I talked to my dealer a couple weeks ago and they said it was a priority 10 order, but I just dug up my original order confirmation and it shows it as a priority 80. My question - Is there any way to find out when the order was changed from a priority 80 to a 10? Is it tracked in the dealers computer thru the ordering system so I could have them pull up the order and it would show me the details like this?

most of the time when we do an initial order / quote to make sure the order is correct, it doesn't go in at top priority,

that is usually done once we finalize the order,

not sure if that's what's going on here,