Picked up my Raptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all I want to say thank's to FRF, by far the best forum I have been on and helping me pass the time from 11/7/11 order date to 2/15/12 delivery. So I picked it up last night at MedVed Ford in Castle Rock, CO and my salesman Shaun Doohan did an excellent job from start to finish, cannot complain at all and would recommend them. I have to say I am blown away by this truck, build quality is excellent and the blue interior and metal dash is far better than I thought it would be. I spent 2 hours last night moving thing's around the garage so it could fit in the 3rd car part that is 5" longer and the only place it will fit. A couple of questions: is it possible to pause SAT radio? also can you download pics and music from a USB drive? Anyway taking off early today to take a drive and pick up my Nephew to surprise him as he doesn't know I picked it up yet.

Attachments

• RAPTOR3.jpg
    RAPTOR3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 91
  • RAPTOR4.jpg
    RAPTOR4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 103
  • RAPTOR5.jpg
    RAPTOR5.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looks good, congrats on finally picking her up!

You can't pause the sat radio, and I'm pretty sure you can't load pics off of a USB, i believe you have to put them on a CD and do it that way, but i'm not entirely sure on that one since i haven't tried it. I know to load MP3s to your hard drive in the truck you have to rip them from a CD.

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, congrats on finally picking her up!

You can't pause the sat radio, and I'm pretty sure you can't load pics off of a USB, i believe you have to put them on a CD and do it that way, but i'm not entirely sure on that one since i haven't tried it. I know to load MP3s to your hard drive in the truck you have to rip them from a CD.

Thanks! that was the only good thing on my Jeep's NAV, it would load hundreds of songs and music in seconds from the USB.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet,enjoy it,I cant wait for mine.