Peremeter Alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build sheet says Peremeter Alarm. what is it, and is it any good.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My build sheet says Peremeter Alarm. what is it, and is it any good.

I'm curious as well. My assumption is that it is the built-in alarm that will go off if any door/hood is opened while armed. It arms 20 seconds after the vehicle is locked by the remote or keypad.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious as well. My assumption is that it is the built-in alarm that will go off if any door/hood is opened while armed. It arms 20 seconds after the vehicle is locked by the remote or keypad.

We have a winner. It is a verrry basic alarm. It arms when the vehicle is locked and shuts off when the doors are unlocked using the door pad or remote. It will not disarm using the key unless you quickly jump in and start the truck.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We have a winner. It is a verrry basic alarm. It arms when the vehicle is locked and shuts off when the doors are unlocked using the door pad or remote. It will not disarm using the key unless you quickly jump in and start the truck.

This is a standard F-150 thing, right? Nothing particular to the Raptor? It would sure be slick to be able to integrate an aftermarket alarm with it (no separate clicker).

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haven't fiddled with the raptor yet, but our mustang, if the car is locked and the windows are down, if you stick your hand in the window to grab something on the seat or from the console the horn starts honking.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know on mine, i was sitting inside, realised i forgot something in the house, turned it off, remote started, got out and ran to the house, and as im getting the front door open the alarm went off.... i guess opening the door from the inside while its been remote started sets it off lol.