Patiently waiting for my Raptor to come!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

talontsi

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Peter, just checking in, I ordered my Scab on May 26, Fully loaded in white with graphics. I think its been about 4 weeks now and I've just been browsing the forums to see what mods/tips and tricks I can do to my truck. I must say that there is a lot of good info on this forum, I'm gathering parts as the days go by like the POP and Lock, abs guards, light bars etc.... I am going crazy tho waiting for this truck to come. This will be my first new car/truck ever and I'm very excited. My dealer did say that they have allocation, I called a few times and have heard nothing back yet. Just called again actually and they guy had nothing for me. They said the wait would be 6-8 weeks. I got her to tow my race car to the track and what not. I have to say that I was very impressed with the way the truck drove and handled, just like a nice M3. Hopefully I don't love it too much so she doesn't turn into my Daily cuz its too nice of a truck for that but I know I will.

The Dealer is
Levvittown Ford, LLC
3195 Hempstead Turnpike
Levvittown, NY 11756
516-719-4000

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UnScheduled clean still in banks at least another4-6weeks.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Once you start driving your raptor it will be all you want to drive. Lots of info here. A lot of good people also. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
UnScheduled clean still in banks at least another4-6weeks.

Hey blood, i was hoping you would comment on this. Thanks a million bro! Just a question tho, what do you mean by clean? Im guessing that they were right about 6-10 weeks.

Thanks

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome to the void where time stops moving.. :crazy:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood, i was hoping you would comment on this. Thanks a million bro! Just a question tho, what do you mean by clean? Im guessing that they were right about 6-10 weeks.

Thanks

Clean build- no holds or changes

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey peter congrats on the new purchase im sure your gonna love the truck and have alot of fun with it :D !!

I saw you were thinking about some light bars so just wanted to show you baja designs stealth led light bars while still maintaining a clean oem look! You can either mount one or two 20" stealth led bars for up to 14,000 lumens with user changeable optics.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or give me a call
Michael
760 560 2252 ext 124
BD

Attachments

• stealth raptor double 1.jpg
    stealth raptor double 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 70
  • stealth raptor double 2.jpg
    stealth raptor double 2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
Hey peter congrats on the new purchase im sure your gonna love the truck and have alot of fun with it :D !!

I saw you were thinking about some light bars so just wanted to show you baja designs stealth led light bars while still maintaining a clean oem look! You can either mount one or two 20" stealth led bars for up to 14,000 lumens with user changeable optics.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or give me a call
Michael
760 560 2252 ext 124
BD

Thanks for the heads up, up until now I knew of only one light kit for the lower grill. That kit looks pretty nice. Do you have anything for behind the Ford grill?