Ordered June 1 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droppinbombs

Reaction score
New to the site and ordering info. What should be the first thing i do to see what the order status, expected build date etc etc.? You guys seem pretty knowlegeable so any help will be appreciated. This whole waiting thing is gonna drive me nuts. Oh and does anyone know what the current estimated build time is now?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. First, request a DORA sheet from your dealer confirming your order. The next step is to get your VIN from your dealer. Then there is a website referenced elsewhere on this site where you can check for your window sticker 7-14 days before your build date. The sticker will contain your actual build date.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, enjoy the wait!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
D

droppinbombs

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I tried contacting the salesman today about checking up to make sure he got the order in last friday. Should have expected to play a cat and mouse game now that he thinks he made the sale. Still waiting for the phone call back this morning at 10 to make sure he put the order in and see if he had recieved a confirmation back from ford or not. I can see its going to be a long process already.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine hadnt even started build after 3 weeks. Dealer had found an exact replica except with the spray in bed liner which I originally opted out for thinking that might slow down build process. He got my truck to me the 3rd week with extreme happiness! Good luck with yours. My dealer had to trade 2 trucks to get me the Raptor. If your dealer is as great as mine, he might be able to make your day on the 3rd week IF HE WANTS to give a couple vehicles away. My dealer ended up knowing a lot of ppl I do business with which could have made things work out in my favor. Thats the joys of buying local!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited: