order question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pcwg

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post just ordered a raptor on Feb 29th looking forward to ordering mods and accessories! cant wait

I just checked my status and it says

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Feb-22-2012.

how is the 2/22 date of order acceptance possible?

9sword

Reaction score
Ford's order process really sucks. I ordered a 2012 Scab on Jan. 25, 2012 and I stopped today at my Ford dealer and 47 days later, they could only give me the vague answer that my Raptor should be built in late April and delivery a month after that. They have a 2012 Raptor Screw at the local auto show which they offered to sell to me after the show in place of my order, but I really want the Scab, just like the looks of it better. Congrats on your truck and hope you get a good turn around, but I have no clue on how Ford handles their orders.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best way is to call SVT. In my experience I found they had more up to date info than my dealer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post just ordered a raptor on Feb 29th looking forward to ordering mods and accessories! cant wait

I just checked my status and it says

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Feb-22-2012.

how is the 2/22 date of order acceptance possible?

that means that it is in the system, but it hasnt been pulled by Ford to the plant. youll be sitting at that status for how ever long it takes to get schedualed.... and yeah no clue on how they do it... some have sat 8 or more weeks before getting pulled, and some were pulled in 4...

things seemed to have streamlined a little bit... not perfect, but i dont think anyone since has had what Stutide, Reptar and another person went thru with their long ass wait hehe. hope i didnt jinxs ya!

as for the date... no clue man....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need order# and dealer # when you call.