New Raptor arrives in my driveway in 8 weeks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the truck today, had 10 miles on the odometer.

During those 10 miles some ******** drove my truck through a salt puddle as I looked under the truck and there are salt deposits all over the underside and the aluminum skid plates are pitting from the salt. Not much to do but just wash it off...

Took exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery. Fantastic dealer experience, no BS or giving me the run around.

When I picked up the truck it was the 1st time for me to see the Raptor up close in person. This truck is BIG and wide! Pictures don't indicate size nor does passing one on the freeway, you must really stand next to it and drive it to really gauge it's size.

I'm digging the size!

3193.jpg

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the truck today, had 10 miles on the odometer.

During those 10 miles some ******** drove my truck through a salt puddle as I looked under the truck and there are salt deposits all over the underside and the aluminum skid plates are pitting from the salt. Not much to do but just wash it off...

Took exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery. Fantastic dealer experience, no BS or giving me the run around.

When I picked up the truck it was the 1st time for me to see the Raptor up close in person. This truck is BIG and wide! Pictures don't indicate size nor does passing one on the freeway, you must really stand next to it and drive it to really gauge it's size.

I'm digging the size!

3193.jpg

lol - that same IDIOT drove my truck in the same place. I've got the same thing. Took delivery of mine 2/22 and I'm gonna guess that the car hauler went through some major snow storm - mine had like the brown road snow/salt grime ALL OVER IT. Under all of the weatherstripping, etc. I cleaned at it all day to get it off. However, it did do some pitting to my rear skid plate and the transfer case cross member. Oh well.