need help boys is it that different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamadinho83

Reaction score
I just give the salesman first cash money to reserve a new 2012 Ford raptor & it will arrive after two weeks my question should I wait to get a 2013 raptor or there are no different. Between the two models??

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it depends. do u want oem projector HIDS and MFT or not. thats really the only difference unless u want the terrian color...

also did they give u a good deal on the '12? 13's are already in peoples driveways...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MFT=My Ford Touch. some like it some dont

HID= High Intensity Dischage lights. nice upgrade over halogens but there are way better aftermarket upgrades(Raptor Retrofit)

OP
OP
H

hamadinho83

Reaction score
Thanks man u really help me from your talks I understand that there are no major thing changed

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2013 and ended up with a new 2012 and NO regrets at all...

Either way you win

Saber22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your at all curious...I would go to a dealer and play with MFT (an upgrade of Ford Sync...) on a Raptor (or any other Ford truck...many others have the same set up). At least then you will have all the information to make a decision. I ordered a 2013...not because it has HID's or the newest software upgrade...but simply because I wanted a "2013 Raptor", and I am in no hurry to get one (that's a lie...I want it tomorrow...but I keep telling myself to calm down...). One other thing to consider is the interior center panel, where all the controls are located, is also different from the 2012. Less buttons, more of the functions are performed on the touch screen (such as seat heat/cool). Good luck...

OP
OP
H

hamadinho83

Reaction score
Thank u good feedback I take now really I will stick with my 2012 I guess good lock to u friend SABER

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Thank u 4 sharing this information it really help and make me go harder 4 the 2012 raptor SVTFAN

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should have got a 2010 Blue Flame 5.4. This is by far the best Raptor that you can buy. I am sure you will have buyers remorse after driving your new 2012. You can always trade it in and get a 2010.