Nav System map update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eugeneorange

Reaction score
So I got this "Special Offer" (for my '12 SCrew) in the mail...

Free shipping through June 30th
with your $190 map update

Thoughts? Worth it?
Tx.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I got this "Special Offer" (for my '12 SCrew) in the mail...

Free shipping through June 30th
with your $190 map update

Thoughts? Worth it?
Tx.

My complaint is I have not even had the truck a year and Ford wants me to pay for something that should have been included in the purchase price (current map software.)... I know maps do not stay current forever but in less than a year..?:sad72:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 year? Yeah right, try 3 months. Yeah, that's right. They released this map update 3 ******* months after I took delivery of my truck January 10th of last year. My navigation will tell me the keep left or keep right when I should be doing the opposite. Dealership will not update it for me. ******* money suckers

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I bought my 2011, the map was already out of date. Now the map is about 4yrs out of date. I wish there were a way of updating it with out having to fork over $200.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got the same but for $199. not sure what i am goin to do. really dont feel like paying for it so i might hold off another year or so. i do like that they have more speed limits on there but that not worth the extra cash for me right now

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much was your smart phone? how long do you plan on using it? unfortunately its the same with map updates. regardless if its pioneer, alpine, kenwood, ford, toyota, honda, etc, etc... you will always have to pay to get map updates