My truck is on quality hold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford customer service called back today said my truck is on hold until further notice, no date set. Ford said dealers were notified and will be notified when released, too bad my dealer didn't relay that notice!
My truck was built 2/16/12 blue flame supercab. Your probably in the same boat as I. I asked why the dealer got their stk Raptor that was built the same day and delivered two days later, they said it must not be affected. So, it sounds like its the super cabs and/or blue flame color thats holding them.

Let the wait continue on!

2/16/12 built
2/20/12 ETA Never showed

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sucks. Mine was built 2-2-12, Blue Flame SCab. I wonder what the hold is ablout?

mrmitchell

Reaction score
Mine was built right around the same time. But its a screw and sitting in my garage. But before mine was built it was held for "specs in review". Dealer said he'd never seen that but my point is that hold was less than week. Hopefully your hold will be even shorter.

OP
OP
2010 RAPTOR SVT

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed my sales lady she said on hold for what? Tells you how much they know about it.

Yeah, it will be 3wks on March 8th. since built. It sucks

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had this happen to my GT350. Never was told what the hell the hold up was. My theory was it was doing the dust collection test. That ******* car sat in a parking lot for 3 months after being built. After owning the car for almost one & half years, never seeing it, I sold it and will never buy another Shelby again. They can :devilfinger: and go bankrupt.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford did the same screwy thing to me on my 2012 Shelby, needless to say it still arrived with all sorts of quality control issues and I ditched it quick.

36vegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting on Plarform 44

My Raptor 2012 supercrew White built on 2-13-12, has been sitting at platform 44 in Woodhaven MI, since 2-20-12. Have talked twice to the CA regional manager Tony. Each time telling me that its on a rail car, but when I call SVT to check on it, still in Woodhaven. Don't uderstand just be honest. Mt delivery date was suppose to be 2-28-12. Total bummer......:biggun:

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my raptor from the dealer today....but would love to know what this quality hold is all about.

LD50

Reaction score
My blue flame screw was built 2/14 and deliver 2/17. Only a couple issues with it. It came without the front camera which was added to the order and accepted by the plant. That one is in the process of being taken care of. The other thing I've noticed is that there is something in the front driver's side bumper or fender well area that makes a vibrating noise when driving into a heavy or gusting headwind.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my blue Screw was built on the 20th, sitting at the dealer waiting for me to fly down and get it, she will have to wait till next friday.