My raptor has landed...the beginning of the end has begun!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received word from the saleswoman who took over for my salesman who technically didnt quit at my dealership in CO......THAT MY DAMN RAPTOR HAS FINALLY FN LANDED TODAY...2 DAYS EARLY!! It works out well as they need 2 days to pdi/prep the truck. So when I arrive Friday...its ready to go. Providence.

One issue thus far I had to resolve today was the new saleswoman HAD NO CLUE about the 2 aftermarket items I already purchased last month (F1 & Bed-Tred) sitting in parts based on my original January delivery date. She had no clue!! Ha. Glad I called. Btw--no one would take my call tody until I asked for the GM....then one of the two people I asked for "became available". Bet your ass the became avail! Just wait until Friday dudes.

Friday= Avenged Sevenfold (good band btw) haha. Will keep posted on this thread, then wll start anew with official review of the truck performing in the snow filled Rocky Mountains this weekend. BOOM! :peace::peace:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! I guess that whole thing about you not getting excited anymore has gone out the window? :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im excited about the truck but NOT excited about the plane ride(s), ahole dealership, or the beating my paint job is gonna take the very first day from snow/mud!! Otherwise, Im facking stoked!

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im excited about the truck but NOT excited about the plane ride(s), ahole dealership, or the beating my paint job is gonna take the very first day from snow/mud!! Otherwise, Im facking stoked!

I am MORE THAN anxious to read YOUR REVIEW QUicksand!! LOL!!! Congrats dude - I PROMISE you that you R GONNA LUV IT!!!! and then some!!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to see you have a fellow forum member looking after your truck!!

OP
OP
Quicksand

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got a nice truck Quicksand. First time I've seen the blue accent package in person, it doesn't look too bad. I (also) looked it over myself for shipping damage and everything looked good. It was actually dropped off early this morning (or late last night) before we opened.

Yeah Kane is still here, he didn't quit or get fired. Michelle is our customer service manager, she's not really a saleswomen, but is more than capable of getting sales related issues handled. She probably didn't know about the accessories if Kane never mentioned them, but WE (service) did and thats what really matters.

The PDI was done a few hours ago. The trucks getting priority. Accessories should be done this afternoon then its off to detail for cleaning. Should be all finished up well before Friday.

If you have any other questions/concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.

HAHAHAHAHA--The ***** has surfaced!! I knew it, I knew it. Glad to meet you and look forward to same in person on Friday.

Take it from someone who is a ***** in real life...I knew it. You probably saw the IAATI sticker on my Jeep window...it doesnt end there. :)

All the ******** aside now, lets be men moving forward and not hide behind forum names/other.

I look forward to taking delivery of a fantastic Ford F150 Raptor truck @ New Country Auto Center in Durango Colo ******* rado!!! BOOM!

My good friend will be with me and her and her husband favorite truck (they are in their late 50's) is a Raptor! We both are excited to take deliery together on FRIDAY. She is a dear friend to me and my family throughout my father and her husband both battling cancer + misc other. Her last name is "Bright"...so how could anything go wrong. :peace:

PS-Please tell Kane I'd love for him to join me at my real life bar IN MY CABIN (Flown in from England 12 years ago, built in the 1700's) and we'll see who is left standing after a long round of booze....then take a Raptor ride off road. Or maybe the other way around, ride first...booze 2nd. What a great ending to a long tough deal. Let me know what Kane says to my offer as he could not take my call earlier, nor two weeks ago, but I did speak to Michelle today!

*Thank you for saying nothing but good things about the truck and giving me an honest on-site update.

PS-will it be parked indoors till I arrive Friday as the weather looks off/on nasty all week up there?

God Bless. T.

Last edited:

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Congratulations Quicksand! As a new Raptor owner myself, I know you'll be happy with this truck! Have fun bringing her home...enjoy the moment!

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quicksand,
Good news runs in pairs. My truck had been bumped to 2/24 but a Ford rep called me this morning and said it will be delivered this Thursday. Cannot frickin wait to drive it.

Just received word from the saleswoman who took over for my salesman who technically didnt quit at my dealership in CO......THAT MY DAMN RAPTOR HAS FINALLY FN LANDED TODAY...2 DAYS EARLY!! It works out well as they need 2 days to pdi/prep the truck. So when I arrive Friday...its ready to go. Providence.

One issue thus far I had to resolve today was the new saleswoman HAD NO CLUE about the 2 aftermarket items I already purchased last month (F1 & Bed-Tred) sitting in parts based on my original January delivery date. She had no clue!! Ha. Glad I called. Btw--no one would take my call tody until I asked for the GM....then one of the two people I asked for "became available". Bet your ass the became avail! Just wait until Friday dudes.

Friday= Avenged Sevenfold (good band btw) haha. Will keep posted on this thread, then wll start anew with official review of the truck performing in the snow filled Rocky Mountains this weekend. BOOM! :peace::peace: