May 27th delivery date :-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my white Screw on Feb 28th & the dealer called me yestereday to say that they'll be taking delivery of it on or before the 27th of May. My new BMF REPR 20" wheels in stealth black were shipped from CA on Thursady & I ordered 325/60-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers this morning. Bought an HID headlight kit & a bunch of LED's from Recon for it as well. I can't wait to get it.....:waytogo:

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call from the dealer on saturday morning & I'll be getting my new white Screw tomorrow & a wk early too! I have my new wheels & tires & HID light kit sitting in my garage & hopefully will be getting it early enough tomorrow to at least put the wheels on her.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Digger...good luck and enjoy.:waytogo:
With everyone taking delivery, it's making me impatient for getting my White screw this fall.

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it this afternoon & I'm really impressed so far. It rides so nice & is pretty fast.