Left over 2012 scab svt raptor on the dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello i want to buy a 2012 raptor model at any dealer but, i would like to buy it at arizona. Is there any 2012 scab raptor on any dealer at gilbert. AZ ?
When i buy my trucks most of the time is in miami, fl but, the only bad thing in florida there inst shops like hdhq rpg or outlaw. The only one i know there is 4 wheelsparts.
How much will be if i send a svt raptor from miami to arizona?

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is back orders for 2013 model. So i m looking for 2012 model to take it to a workshop remove those suspension out and install icon 3.0 with bed cage. Dont like the stocks suspension.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello i want to buy a 2012 raptor model at any dealer but, i would like to buy it at arizona. Is there any 2012 scab raptor on any dealer at gilbert. AZ ?
When i buy my trucks most of the time is in miami, fl but, the only bad thing in florida there inst shops like hdhq rpg or outlaw. The only one i know there is 4 wheelsparts.
How much will be if i send a svt raptor from miami to arizona?

I will sell and deliver this Like New 2011 Molten Org SC,
to you in AZ for $42500.
randy

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f51/...ab-raptor-available-about-17-900-miles-16818/

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just log onto uship and let the bidders win your shipping. Perhaps your vehicle will end up on Shipping Wars on the A&E channel :lol2:

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i m not from the US, so i dont know which is a good company to take care of an internal shipping. I know that the shipping miami to panama is around 1500$ by container. So ni clue how much will be from one state to another inside the us