LA Auto Show :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Went last Saturday. They had a 2012 SCab with the body off the frame so you could see the motor, suspension and chasis. It had the new wheels. They look nice and the black paint is semi-metallic, but not tuxedo black.

BUT.... the truck you could sit in and play with was a Molten 2011 SCrew. What??? Where is the 2012? Where is the blue interior?? Where is the front camera on display?

I was really hoping to see the new blue interior in person. Or see the race red. Not another orange 2011.

BOOOOOOOO :suicide:

OP
OP
R

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Here are some photos:

weird, sorry that one is upside down??

The wheels are really nice in person and I think would clean up easily.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 210
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 187
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 183

mmp

Reaction score
Hey RiverRacerX, thanks so much for posting these pictures. I would've loved to see that display in person.

OP
OP
R

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Here are a few more from my iPhone. The white Raptor with the LED bar is the matte white camo wrapped Raptor from SEMA.

I REALLY want a Raptor, I just don't want a payment. I have a 2006 FX4 that is paid off and works fine. (But I really want a Raptor)

WTH??? These look fine on my desktop and they load on here upside down?? I don't get it??

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 125
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 117
  • photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 129
  • photo 2[1].jpg
    photo 2[1].jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 117
  • photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
R

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Let's try this again..

I dunno?? Didn't work..

Attachments

• raptor5.jpg
    raptor5.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 106
  • raptor4.jpg
    raptor4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 110
  • raptor3.jpg
    raptor3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 121
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 120
  • raptor1.jpg
    raptor1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 108

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went last Saturday. They had a 2012 SCab with the body off the frame so you could see the motor, suspension and chasis. It had the new wheels. They look nice and the black paint is semi-metallic, but not tuxedo black.

This comment makes me wonder, is the Tuxedo Black a little different than the original? It could be slightly different if they had to re-source the pigment following the Japan disaster. I guess only the paint code will tell for sure.

I ordered BMW in May that was supposed to be "Dark Graphite Metallic" but when it arrived in July, it was "Dark Graphite Metallic II" due to a similar Japanese pigment shortage. The color is close but not quite the same. The paint code is different.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the molten orange raptor too, first from the sheen not looking quite like race red and then noticed the orange accent interior in another picture on PUTC.

I am really wanting to see a race red one already. Most of the shots are from a distance, dang it.

As for the iphone pics, mine does the same damn thing. I have no idea why... :crazy: