Just called my dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
im sure you wont regret that, sems to be a very nice addition from hearing others comment on it.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh nav is a must! :waytogo: after my wife first got it I had it on my lariat and now my raptor!! It's great :peace:

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO they called today. Dealer said I need to add the lux package in order to have the Nav pkg. I don't think it's worth paying 4400 more for both :(

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does lux package include? I have it but don't remember the items in there. Either way I love all the things I ordered.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lux package, the big additions are Heated/Cooled seats, remote start. Maybe premium sound? Not exactly sure why the lux pkg is needed for Nav.

I would spend the 4400 to get both. But, I'm going to be looking for a house within a year or two and I figured I better keep it as cheap as possible. And the dealer said I can get remote start done there same day it comes in for 250$