It's Official - New Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a tiring but successful day. I've been working the dealers since 9AM and wrapped up the deal around 5pm. I would say work was well worth it! I Love This Truck! Let the games begin!! See you on the trails.

0c82ed42.jpg

2c8e1cf4.jpg

c0af6dc6.jpg

Oh one other thing, I actually fit the SCREW in my garage. When I say barely made it, I mean, one centimeter more and it would have been in the driveway. Whew! I'll post the tight fit pics if you guys wanna see it. It's pretty funny.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice!!! Hey, I might be driving a new red supercrew home today. Just need to get insurance on it first...

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks All! Yes, it was a full day. I almost picked up a Black SCAB but the numbers were not right. Actually the price between the Super Crew that I bought and the Super Cab was only $200 because the SCAB had options I did not need like the graphics and step, although I might get the step and a bedliner. I knew I should just go all out and get the SCREW and I am soo glad I did! It is huge back there. I'm sure I'll use that space. Can't wait to get out there! I live in NV, Las Vegas area so my first plan is to register for the next Raptor Expedition, Barstow to Vegas later on this month. It will help me get to know the truck and maybe grab some air. Maybe some of you guys can make it. Who can turn down a trip to Vegas, right? Here is the link to the next event they have planned: Outlaw Raptor Expeditions And..oh..by the way my first mod is done. I ripped off the front license plate bracket...so much cleaner.