Its here its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DEALER CALLED AND STARTS OFF WITH BAD NEWS GABE THE RAPTOR IS NOT COMING IN ON MON THE 4TH ....AND IM LIKE ****:suicide:
THEN HE SAYS THATS BECAUSE ITS HERE NOW ITS STILL ON THE TRUCK AS WE TALK RIGHT NOW!! IM SO SO PUMPED NOW I NEED TO GET SOMEONE TO COVER FOR ME CUZ IM WORKING OUT OF TOWN AND DRIVE FOUR HOURS AND ALSO CONVINCE MY WIFE THAT IM THERE TO SEE HER TOO!! LOL I LOVE HER SHE KNOWS BUT IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH THIS TRUCK SINCE IT CAME OUT IN 08 SO ITS JUST ABOUT A TIE LOL I PRAY SHE NEVER READS THIS OR IM SLEEPING IN THE RAPTOR BUT THATS NOT A BAD THING REALLY!!LOL HAHA!!:rofl:

OP
OP
RAPTOR2012GR

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i was woke up cuz im workin the night shift from dealer but your right no sleep for me i guess until i get it!!! Hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congratulations man! The first day with your Raptor is an awesome day for sure. I still remember repeating "Holy shit this truck is awesome, I can't believe I own it" the whole way home.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys i was woke up cuz im workin the night shift from dealer but your right no sleep for me i guess until i get it!!! Hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a kid on Christmas morning! Congrats! Man so what's wrong with a few secrets you keep from the wife.
Other things on that list
how many times there really were strippers at the bachelor party,

Where you hide the Jill decent button (other thred reference)

All those times you really were checking out that chick

Ect