i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I've never been to CA but actually just got an invite there for a little R&R. But, I would definitely be flying there. I love my truck but that would be one heck of a long trip.

We are a bit backwoods up here but do have airports. Plus once you tinker with the camera there's a lot of beautiful scenery to ****** and test it on! :)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm still shocked you haven't found anyone yet. There has to be SOMEONE on here with a 2012 in your area.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cant believe it either. im pretty much stuck on this until i can get my hands on one. by the time i find someone i will probably have my own truck. so at this point we might not have a diy for people until the end of the year.

sorry guys, im trying

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I so would be all over this! Too bad I'm in the flat state hours and hours away, Louisiana! And about the stereo related article, Imma just order the FoxBox. Your help is greatly appreciated cuz!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
INPORTANT UPDATE!!!! alright guys.......and the 1 girl who has replied to this post
i have just been contacted by one of our members who is about 20min from our shop who has a 12 raptor with front camera. he also wants the front camers bypassed. we are planning to have him drop his truck off at the shop on the 12th so i can get to work on the bypass. so we will have a diy for everyone in the next couple of weeks. i will keep you all posted

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Even though I don't have a front camera, this is great news.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been to CA but actually just got an invite there for a little R&R. But, I would definitely be flying there. I love my truck but that would be one heck of a long trip.

We are a bit backwoods up here but do have airports. Plus once you tinker with the camera there's a lot of beautiful scenery to ****** and test it on! :)

I thought you were down in Pensacola hangin' with Swoop?