i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not want it, there is NO reason to use it on road..

-Greg

The thing was wonderful in the sand dunes. I'd love to be able to turn it permanently on so it doesn't turn on/off every time I go over/under 15mph. It catches my eye every time and annoys me. There have also been a few times where it would have been handy to be able to flip it on without having to go into different modes - not for parking, but for random off-road situations I have been in. For example, when I was camping last weekend my camp spot had a bunch of very short tree stumps. Yes yes, it isn't a vital function, but I didn't buy a Raptor because it was vital.

I'm of the opinion that I would much rather have an option, even if not needed, than be restricted in the case I am in a weird situation where it is beneficial.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to be able to turn it on with the push of a button. I use it to park. I have about 4 inch margin of error when parking in the garage.

25b11e8a.jpg

e1699d25.jpg

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would love to be able to turn it on with the push of a button. I use it to park. I have about 4 inch margin of error when parking in the garage.

25b11e8a.jpg

e1699d25.jpg

haha sometimes tight spaces arent always a great thing. my garage is the same way. its a bitch when your trying to work on it in there

JsGarage

Reaction score
I'd love to have the front camera attached to a toggle (one of the AUX switchs would be awesome).

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats one hell of a ride. by the time i get there i think i would be permanently bent at the waist. why dont you come to sunny california?

i figured with more than 10million people living within the greater bay area and within 1 hour of me there would have been at least 1 person who has a 2012 raptor with a front camera.......... wait, i just remembered this is a tree hugging dirt worshipper state. they drive a prius