I got my new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello i just got a 2012 crew cab svt raptor with xcal 3 efi stage II and corsa exhaust system
Hey is there a different in the suspension vs the supercab svt raptor or do they use same suspension valving?
How many pound heavier is the crew cab vs the supercab svt raptor?

Hey as well i m using a different tires and wheels from the stocks. Does it makes any different to the riding comfort?
Pro comp xtreme a/t with 18x9 offset -25

Attachments

• photoraptor.jpg
    photoraptor.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just took my raptor for a ride on a normal road with very rough holes on it, i tought it will sucks the holes kind of smooth but, it didnt. those suspension absorbs the streets holes very hard.

how many psi do you recommend to run on the tires?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
i just took my raptor for a ride on a normal road with very rough holes on it, i tought it will sucks the holes kind of smooth but, it didnt. those suspension absorbs the streets holes very hard.

how many psi do you recommend to run on the tires?

Are you saying that the ride is harsher than you thought it would be? It's not going to be a complete lazy boy over the bumps, especially at lower speeds.