I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Screw Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So ya, dealer called me and said they had a red one come in and do I want it. So its sitting in the driveway now!!!
Newscrew001.jpg

Newscrew002.jpg

Here is my tri-orange truck. I cant see much of a difference. You need to be on a certain angle to see the spec on the orange.

washed002.jpg

Last edited:

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Race Red does not look all that different from Molten Orange in photos anyway.

Cngrats!!

Twitch

Reaction score
Nice! I have had my black raptor about 5 days now and loving it!!! Looked at the ingot silver and it is a great looking-truck but I had to go with the black like my avalanche that I drove for 11 years and chose to keep. Waiting to get a bed cover and spray in liner.... Any thoughts foreign anyone rhino lining vs line-x? Cover thoughts? Looking at flip bak or roll bak. Work for local LE and need bed security.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lookin good! i had mine next to a RR screw when i got my oil changed, and i could see a big difference in color.... maybe its just me....