I actually think Ford could CARE LESS >>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about these custom orders. Theyre gonna sell RAPTORS regardless. Deposit PAID and ordered on AUGUST 26th. Called FORD last week for the first time to complain. Lady said she as going to turn my complaint over to "special care unit". That was over a week ago with NO RESPONSE. Pretty ridiculous way to run a company.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because you're an Alabama fan. If you were a LSU fan, your truck would be built and on its way to the dealership right now!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the phrase is actually "couldn't care less" ... because if they "could" care less ... then they could care less than they do, and I don't think that's the point you're trying to make.

In any event, stay strong my friend. The wait it worth it!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about these custom orders. Theyre gonna sell RAPTORS regardless. Deposit PAID and ordered on AUGUST 26th. Called FORD last week for the first time to complain. Lady said she as going to turn my complaint over to "special care unit". That was over a week ago with NO RESPONSE. Pretty ridiculous way to run a company.

I wonder what qualifications are needed to work in "the special care unit"?

I bet they are special

OP
OP
STUTIDE

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because you're an Alabama fan. If you were a LSU fan, your truck would be built and on its way to the dealership right now!

I was thinking I would have my RAPTOR to drive around in JANUARY with my ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 2012 flags flying around but that aint the case - "AINT" being RAPTOR (AINT may even be NO VIN) - not that BAMA wont have their 14th national title on the 9th!!!! I figured YOU and LSURAPTOR would be on me at some point!!! RAMMER JAMMER YELLER HAMMER ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're not alone. It happens to a lot of Raptor owners. My 2010 took one day short of six months between order date and delivered to dealer. Hang in there, its totally worth all the BS.

OP
OP
STUTIDE

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit. Mine showed up in 4 weeks.

you must have ordered yours when SABAN was at LSU?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Ok - I will try ANYTHING at this point.....' The eye of the tiger rules, Mad Hatter is the best coach around, LSU should have killed Bama a few weeks ago instead of going into overtime, yellow and purple are the best combinations of colors in college football. WILL THIS WORK?

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LSU dominated Alabama once already this season, it's kind of boring they have to do it over again. But I guess it'll be fun to watch the Honeybadger run wild again.