GT Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I'm ordering things for my new truck and hit an informational snag.

I'm buying a set of GT seat covers for the back seat since I have two little kids. Between their car seats and the crap they spill/throw all over, I'm trying to ensure the seats remain as nice as possible.

On the GT site they have two different backseats listed for the 2012 F-150 and I'm unsure which one we have.

One has a 60/40 bench with no center armrest and one has the 60/40 with a center arm rest... could someone please let me know which the Raptor has? I was in the back of a SCrew at a dealership once, checking to see how I fit back there but don't recall ever looking to see if there was a center arm rest.

Thanks in advance!

~BGM

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
None of the eleven screws have center arm rest that I'm aware of. Mine doesnt have one so unless thry changed in twelve which i dont think they have you shouldn't have center arm rest.

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the eleven screws have center arm rest that I'm aware of. Mine doesnt have one so unless thry changed in twelve which i dont think they have you shouldn't have center arm rest.

Sweet, thanks! I didn't think they did but always good to double check before I buy some.

~BGM

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BGM-

Was thinking of doing the same thing. I have an 5 y/o, 3 y/o, and a 5 m/o. What material are you going with?

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BGM-

Was thinking of doing the same thing. I have an 5 y/o, 3 y/o, and a 5 m/o. What material are you going with?

I just ordered them and went with the Endura fabric which is like a heavy nylon material which is waterproof and got good ratings. Durable and waterproof.. check.

I found an online discount code for them right now.. enter FACEBOOK and you get $20 off. Not sure when it expires but it worked tonight..

Good luck.

~BGM

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I have neosupreme covers in my back seat for my kid, they have held up well so far to all his running and jumping on them. I planned on CR neoprene for front on order. From coverking my seat covers fit the back very well.