Graphics Pacakge for SCrew black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they look the best on the black because its very settle, a little to bold on the other colors, IMO.

p.s. They are a bit expensive for a non functioning option.

Last edited:

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like them on the black, $2K for the side and hood and there isn't enough contrast against the Tuxedo Black to see them.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I can't remember who on here made the point that while the graphics may not show up much on black the hood graphic was very helpful with eliminating glare. I can definitely see the benefits in that.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Ms. MI Raptor...if you are going to get them def get the hood graphics as they will help with the glare. Outside of that, I know someone who has the black graphics on the side of his black Raptor and you really cant see them unless you are close. You can also get them after market for much cheaper than the dealer, but unsure how the quality stacks up. I love my graphics, but they are a pain to clean and avoid getting wax on. Good luck!

hardknocks

Reaction score
I've have a 2012 Tux Black with just the hood graphics. It cuts the glare considerably. There is not much contrast but many people checking out the truck notice it. Was the additional cost worth it to me? Yes, if only to make sure it was different than what anyone else in the area may get.