grafixs on black 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triton

Reaction score
I got my order in just at the wire...black on black not super cab....I ordered it with the grafixs package and now am wondering about the color....anyone seen one and how does it show up ????? thanks for any response...NY State

Reaction score
I got my order in just at the wire...black on black not super cab....I ordered it with the grafixs package and now am wondering about the color....anyone seen one and how does it show up ????? thanks for any response...NY State

The dealer by me had a Black super cab that had the graphics package. You couldnt see them at all unless you were right up against the truck. The hood graphic was even worse since your sitting so high. Your paying like $3000 for something you cant see. I ended up getting a silver one and having the bed graphics added on. Saved money both ways.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can kind of see it... The paint is black metallic and the graphics are vinyl colored... It gives a "stealth" look... Or thats what one salesman said to me.

I think its a waste of money and time. Black graphics on a black truck... hmm

{TEX}Hawaii ((

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer where I picked up my truk recently had a black 12 SCREW. The first time I passed by I did not notice the graphics, but the second time I saw that it had the bed graphics on it. Not a fan of black after having a black truck for over 13 years.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I negotiated my deal for a 2012 screw on the lot with graphics because my wife liked the graphics, i dont care for them. After some consideration we decided against graphics before we picked it up. The dealer tried to trade for one w/o graphics but couldnt get one. They agreed to peel the off and refund the cost.

This is are cell phone pics from the night i test drove it and it had graphics.
1a0eb7fa.jpg
944ec36c.jpg

These are when i got it home w/o graphics
90101865.jpg

TT

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's cool with it. Her son had a 2010 and she liked the older graphics better. We're gonna do a Raptor logo on the rocker panel so it'll have some individuality.

TT

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the black screw with graphics, the graphics do stop AZ pinstripe, I was suprised as I thought they would get tore up fast.

I like the stealth look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free