Is this a good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dc5boosted

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new 2012 Raptor crew cab for $45,521 plus tax. Thats with the lux package and a sunroof. What do u think? Also how dose the paint hold up? Thanks for your help.

OP
OP
dc5boosted

dc5boosted

Reaction score
New. I got that price delivered to my local dealer, through the px. I'm in korea right now.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For new...it looks like a good price but not for long as 2013s have been on the street for a few months. At least they retain their value better than most...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fair price for a new 12...Paint does have Orange Peel, If you do not neglect it it holds up fine..wash, clay bar wax and seal on a regular basis and she will look pretty...

OP
OP
dc5boosted

dc5boosted

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I'm thinking about getting the 13 but is it really needed. Or should I wait to get back to the states and find one? Because I come home in feb.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I'm thinking about getting the 13 but is it really needed. Or should I wait to get back to the states and find one? Because I come home in feb.

Hmmm...that is a a coin toss...the price on the 12 sounds good...either way you will be happy...I am just impatient so it would be hard for me to wait...but if it is meant to be...

Fred

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is about the deal I got on my 11' at about this time a year last year. I was in the impatient group haha but the 13' is sick love the headlight setup ... good luck and congrats