Full lock turning rubbing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marine on Land

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that same problem, sounds like the knobs are rubbing against the edges of the wheel well covers. Yep, at least that's exactly what mine was. The stock plastic rivet that holds it in place comes loose or when cold the plastic tightens and doesn't allow the flex needed to keep it away for the tires. Crawl under there with some heavy duty zip ties and secure it better. All will be right in the world once again.
My two cents anyways.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I had it when I had mud flaps on. Even just a little mud or a rock in the edge of the tire hits. These tires are no joke BIG.
Does anyone running 37's have pics of what they trimmed out?

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to have to get me some zip ties, because this seems to be hit/miss depending on env factors. Makes it that much more annoying, but if that is all i can find to bitch about this thing im doing pretty damn good.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i guess this post scared away the full lock rubbing demons. Hasnt happened again and i have been trying to make it rub. lol i bet i looked like a re-re driving in circles in that parkinglot