front camera clearance with Ford/KC light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept the Ford/KC light bar and 8" lights when I traded for the 2012. I was wondering if anyone has installed this setup on their 2012 and how much, if at all, the camera view is blocked. I really don't want to go through the effort if it blocks the view too much.

Any feedback with your experiences would be appreciated. Otherwise I guess I'll have to put the bar/lights up for sale.

1251-photo.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
raccol

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and used my iphone to record the front camera while I held the lights up in the approximate position. The 8" lights block about half the screen so I'll have to consider some other lighting options.

9sword

Reaction score
I kept the Ford/KC light bar and 8" lights when I traded for the 2012. I was wondering if anyone has installed this setup on their 2012 and how much, if at all, the camera view is blocked. I really don't want to go through the effort if it blocks the view too much.

Any feedback with your experiences would be appreciated. Otherwise I guess I'll have to put the bar/lights up for sale.

1251-photo.jpg

Do th KC lights come with the Ford light bar? Or is the light bar sold separately?